Two hot teams square off when the Brooklyn Nets (13-5) visit the Boston Celtics (10-8) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The Nets are 1-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Celtics, who have won three straight. The over/under is set at 216 in the matchup.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Nets vs. Celtics
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
- Moneyline favorite: Nets (-114)
- Spread: Nets (-1)
- Total: 216
Nets Betting Stats and Info
- Brooklyn is 8-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Nets have been favored by 1 point or more 17 times this season and are 8-9 ATS in those games.
- Brooklyn's games this year have gone over the total in eight out of 18 opportunities (44.4%).
- Brooklyn's games this season have gone over this contest's total of 216 points nine times.
- The Nets have an average total of 217.7 in their contests this year, 1.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Nets have put together a 13-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 76.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -114 or shorter, Brooklyn has a 13-4 record (winning 76.5% of its games).
Celtics Betting Stats and Info
- Boston has 10 wins against the spread in 18 games this year.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 3-3 in their six games as an underdog of 1 point or more this season.
- Boston has hit the over in 38.9% of its opportunities this year (seven times over 18 games with a set point total).
- Boston has played eight games this season that have had more than 216 combined points scored.
- The Celtics have a 213.9-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 2.1 fewer points than this game's point total.
- This season, the Celtics have won two out of the seven games in which they've been the underdog.
- Boston has a record of 2-4 when they're set as an underdog of -106 or more by sportsbooks this season.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in scoring (28.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.8 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by James Harden's 9.1 per game.
- Patty Mills knocks down 3.0 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Brooklyn's blocks leader is LaMarcus Aldridge, who records 1.2 per game. Bruce Brown leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
- The Celtics leader in scoring is Jayson Tatum with 25.7 points per game. He also adds 8.4 rebounds per game and 3.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to Boston leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Robert Williams III with 9.6 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart with 5.4 assists per game.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, cashing in 2.9 treys per game.
- Smart tops Boston in steals with 2.3 per game, and Al Horford leads the squad in blocks with 1.9 per game.