The Oklahoma City Thunder (13-27) visit the Brooklyn Nets (26-14) after losing five road games in a row. The Nets are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Nets vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Thursday, January 13, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Moneyline favorite: Nets (-300)
- Spread: Nets (-7.5)
- Total: 219
Nets Betting Stats and Info
- Brooklyn has 16 wins against the spread in 40 games this year.
- The Nets have covered the spread once this season when favored by 10.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Brooklyn's games this year have gone over the point total 19 times in 41 opportunities (46.3%).
- The Nets have won 61.1% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (22-14).
- Brooklyn has played as a moneyline favorite of -600 or shorter in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
Thunder Betting Stats and Info
- Oklahoma City has played 40 games, with 26 wins against the spread.
- This season, the Thunder have an against-the-spread record of 6-4 in their 10 games as an underdog of 10.5 points or more.
- Oklahoma City's games this season have hit the over on 16 of 40 set point totals (40%).
- The Thunder have won 12, or 31.6%, of the 38 games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Oklahoma City is 1-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +425 or more on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- James Harden leads the Nets in assists and rebounds. He averages 9.9 assists and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Brooklyn is led in scoring by Kevin Durant's 29.7 points per game.
- Patty Mills makes 3.2 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Brooklyn's blocks leader is LaMarcus Aldridge, who collects 1.1 per game. Harden leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Josh Giddey is number one on the Thunder leaderboard in both rebounds (7.4 per game) and assists (6.4 per game).
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 22.2 points per game to pace Oklahoma City.
- Luguentz Dort is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Giddey (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Darius Bazley (1.3 per game).