The New Orleans Saints (5-5) will be attempting to snap a three-game losing run against the Buffalo Bills (6-4). The Bills are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -4). An over/under of 47 points has been established for the matchup.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Bills vs. Saints
- Game Day: Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Stadium: Caesars Superdome
- Spread: Bills (-4.5)
- Total: 45.5
Bills Betting Stats and Info
- The Bills have put an average of 29.5 points per game on the board this season, 7.7 more than the 21.8 the Saints have surrendered.
- Buffalo is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread when it scores more than 21.8 points.
- New Orleans is 5-4 overall and 5-4 against the spread when it allows fewer than 29.5 points.
- The Bills are accumulating 391.7 yards per game, 49.7 more than the Saints are allowing (342). The Bills pick up 6.1 yards per play, while the Saints give up 5.6.
- When the Buffalo offense puts together a game with more than New Orleans' 2021 average in yardage allowed (342 per game), it is 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bills are 4-4 against the spread when favored by 4 points or more this season.
- Out of Buffalo's 10 games with a set total, five have hit the over (50%).
Saints Betting Stats and Info
- The Saints have put an average of 25.1 points per game on the board this year, 7.5 more than the 17.6 the Bills have surrendered.
- In games where New Orleans scores more than 17.6 points this year, it is 4-4 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- When Buffalo limits opposing offenses to less than 25.1 points this year, it is 6-2 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- The Bills' defense has allowed 283.7 yards per game this season, 37.6 yards fewer than the 321.3-yard average from the Saints' offense. The Saints pick up 5.4 yards per play and the Bills allow 4.9.
- When the New Orleans offense puts together a game with more than Buffalo's 2021 average in yardage allowed (283.7 per game), it is 4-4 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- New Orleans' ATS record is 5-5-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Saints are 1-0 against the spread.
- In New Orleans' 10 games with a set total, six have hit the over (60%).
Over/Under Stats and Trends
- Buffalo has played five games with more than 47 points scored, its current matchup's over/under, this year.
- This year, five of New Orleans' 10 total matchups have gone over 47 total points scored.
- The Bills and the Saints combine to average 7.6 more points per game than the over/under of 47 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.6 less points per game (39.4) than this matchup's over/under of 47 points.
- The Bills' average point total in matchups this season is 49.3, 2.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Saints games this season is 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 47 in this outing.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Josh Allen has thrown for 2,811 yards, completing 65.7% of his passes and recording 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He's also run for 340 yards (34 ypg) on 61 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary has 415 rushing yards on 83 carries with two touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs has hauled in 60 receptions for 773 yards (77.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Emmanuel Sanders has put together a 531-yard season so far with four touchdowns, reeling in 33 passes on 58 targets.
- Cole Beasley has racked up 57 grabs for 484 yards, an average of 48.4 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Mario Addison paces the team with three sacks, and also has two TFL and 16 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds, Buffalo's top tackler, has 55 tackles, three TFL, and one interception this year.
- Jordan Poyer leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 54 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended.
New Orleans Saints
- Trevor Siemian has racked up 920 yards on 56.9% passing while collecting eight touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- Alvin Kamara has carried the ball 146 times for a team-high 530 yards (53.0 per game) with three touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 32 receptions this season are good for 310 yards , and he's scored four touchdowns in the passing game.
- Mark Ingram II has collected 499 yards (on 137 attempts) with two touchdowns.
- Deonte Harris has registered 26 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 418 (41.8 yards per game). He's been targeted 40 times and has and two touchdowns.
- Marquez Callaway has 25 receptions (on 47 targets) for a total of 372 yards (37.2 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Marcus Davenport has 5.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 7.0 TFL and 26 tackles.
- New Orleans' leading tackler, Demario Davis, has 66 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and three sacks this year.
- P.J. Williams leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 18 tackles and five passes defended.