The Orlando Magic (7-34) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to end a five-game road slide when they take on the Charlotte Hornets (22-19) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at Spectrum Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 216.5 in the matchup.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Magic
- Game Day: Friday, January 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
- Moneyline favorite: Hornets (-625)
- Spread: Hornets (-11)
- Total: 223
Hornets Betting Stats and Info
- Charlotte has played 41 games, with 26 wins against the spread.
- The Hornets have an against the spread record of 3-1 in their four games when favored by 5.5 points or more so far this season.
- Charlotte's games this year have gone over the total in 22 out of 42 opportunities (52.4%).
- In 29 games this season, Charlotte and its opponents have gone over 216.5 total points.
- The Hornets have an average total of 226.3 in their outings this year, 9.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Hornets have been the moneyline favorite 10 total times this season. They've finished 8-2 in those games.
- Charlotte is 21-10 (winning 67.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of +180 or shorter.
Magic Betting Stats and Info
- Orlando has 19 wins against the spread in 41 games this season.
- So far this season, the Magic have been installed as underdogs by a 5.5-point margin or more 37 times and are 18-19 ATS in those matchups.
- Orlando's games this year have eclipsed the over/under 21 times in 42 opportunities (50%).
- Orlando has played 16 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 216.5 points.
- The average total for Magic games this season is 213.0 points, 3.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- This season, the Magic have been the underdog 42 times and won seven, or 16.7%, of those games.
- This season, Orlando has won seven of its 42 games, or 16.7%, when they're the underdog by at least -225 on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- The Hornets rebounds and assists leader is LaMelo Ball. He grabs 7.1 rebounds and contributes 7.4 assists per game.
- Charlotte is led in scoring by Miles Bridges' 19.0 points per game.
- The Hornets are led by Kelly Oubre Jr. from beyond the arc. He hits 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Ball leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Bridges collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Charlotte.
- Wendell Carter Jr. grabs 10.3 rebounds per game, 2.7 assists per game, and 13.1 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Magic in both rebounds and assists.
- Franz Wagner has the title of Orlando's top scorer by putting up 15.3 points per game.
- Gary Harris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, averaging 1.7 treys per game.
- Chuma Okeke tops Orlando in steals with 1.2 per game, and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 2.1 per game.