The Chicago Bears (3-7) are 3-point favorites over the Detroit Lions (0-9-1), in a matchup of two squads on losing streaks. The Bears have dropped five in a row, the Lions 10 in a row. The expected point total for the game is 41.5.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Bears vs. Lions
- Game Day: Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
- Spread: Bears (-3)
- Total: 41.5
Bears Betting Stats and Info
- The Lions have allowed an average of 27.3 points per game, 11.0 more than the 16.3 the Bears have scored.
- When the Detroit defense allows less than 16.3 points the Lions have put together a 0-1-1 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears' offense has averaged 287.9 yards per game this season, 88.8 yards fewer than the 376.7 allowed by the Lions' defense. The Bears average 5.3 yards per play, while the Lions allow 6.2.
- Chicago is 4-6-0 ATS this season.
- Chicago has hit the over in three of its 10 games with a set total (30%).
Lions Betting Stats and Info
- The average points scored by the Lions this season, 16.0, is 8.0 fewer than the 24.0 the Bears have given up per game.
- When the Chicago defense allows fewer than 16.0 points this season, the Bears have put together a 2-0 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears' defense has given up 343.9 yards per game in 2021, 31.9 yards more than the 312.0 the Lions' offense has averaged. The Lions gain 5.3 yards per play and the Bears allow 5.8.
- Detroit's record this season when it racks up more than Chicago's average yards allowed (343.9): 0-4 overall, 2-2 ATS.
- Detroit is 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Lions have a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Three of Detroit's 10 games with a set total have hit the over (30%).
Over/Under Stats and Trends
- This season, Chicago's games have gone over 41.5 points scored, its current matchup's over/under, three (out of 10) times.
- Detroit has played in five games this season (50% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 41.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.2 fewer points per game (32.3) than this matchup's total of 41.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.8 more points per game (51.3) than this matchup's total of 41.5 points.
- The average total in Bears games this year is 2.1 more points than the over/under of 41.5 in this game.
- The average point total for the Lions this year is 5.0 points higher than this game's over/under.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Justin Fields has thrown for 1,361 yards (136.1 ypg) to lead Chicago, completing 58.1% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes compared to eight interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 311 rushing yards on 56 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- David Montgomery has carried the ball 96 times for a team-high 430 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times.
- Khalil Herbert has piled up 364 yards on 86 carries, scoring one time.
- Darnell Mooney's team-leading 571 yards as a receiver have come on 41 catches (out of 75 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Allen Robinson II has put up a 339-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in 30 passes on 50 targets.
- Cole Kmet has compiled 29 grabs for 296 yards, an average of 29.6 yards per game..
- Robert Quinn has 10.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Roquan Smith is the team's leading tackler this year. He's totaled 110 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception.
- DeAndre Houston-Carson leads the team with one interception, while also collecting 39 tackles and four passes defended.
- Jared Goff leads Detroit with 2,109 yards on 220-of-333 passing with eight touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, D'Andre Swift, has carried the ball 137 times for 555 yards (55.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 420 receiving yards (42.0 per game) on 53 catches with two receiving touchdowns.
- Jamaal Williams has collected 323 yards (on 78 attempts) with two touchdowns.
- T.J. Hockenson has registered 54 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 499 (49.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 73 times and has and two touchdowns.
- Kalif Raymond has racked up 363 reciving yards (36.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
- Charles Harris has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 4.0 TFL and 38 tackles.
- Detroit's top-tackler, Alex Anzalone, has 64 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Amani Oruwariye has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 41 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name.