The Golden State Warriors (30-10) will look to Stephen Curry (sixth in the league scoring 26.1 points per game) when they attempt to beat DeMar DeRozan (seventh in the NBA with 26 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (27-12) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at United Center. The Warriors are 3.5-point road underdogs in the game, which starts at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 222.5.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Friday, January 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
- Moneyline favorite: Bulls (-170)
- Spread: Bulls (-3.5)
- Total: 222.5
Bulls Betting Stats and Info
- Against the spread, Chicago is 23-16-0 this season.
- The Bulls are 12-5 ATS when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Chicago's games this year have hit the over on 19 of 39 set point totals (48.7%).
- Chicago's games this season have gone over this contest's total of 222.5 points 14 times.
- The Bulls have had an average of 217.6 points in their games this season, 4.9 fewer than this matchup's total.
- The Bulls have won 81.5% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (22-5).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -161 or shorter, Chicago has a 13-2 record (winning 86.7% of its games).
Warriors Betting Stats and Info
- Golden State is 23-17-1 against the spread this season.
- So far this year, the Warriors have been installed as underdogs by a 3.5-point margin or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those contests.
- Golden State's games this year have hit the over 13 times in 41 opportunities (31.7%).
- Golden State has combined with its opponents to score more than 222.5 points in 11 of 41 games this season.
- The average over/under for Warriors contests this season is 218.5, 4.0 fewer points than this game's total.
- This season, the Warriors have been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- Golden State has a record of 2-1 when they're set as an underdog of +137 or more by bookmakers this season.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- DeRozan leads the Bulls scoring 26 points per game.
- Lonzo Ball leads Chicago with 5.1 assists per game and Nikola Vucevic paces the team with 11.2 rebounds per outing.
- Ball is the top three-point shooter for the Bulls, knocking down 3.1 per game.
- Chicago's steals leader is Ball, who averages 1.9 per game. Vucevic leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
Golden State Warriors
- Draymond Green is number one on the Warriors leaderboard in both rebounds (7.6 per game) and assists (7.4 per game).
- Curry has outperformed his Golden State teammates in scoring, putting up 26.1 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and six assists.
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.9 made threes per game.
- Curry tops Golden State in steals with 1.4 per game, and Green leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.