The Houston Rockets (1-16) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (12-6) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
- Moneyline favorite: Bulls (-400)
- Spread: Bulls (-9)
- Total: 216.5
Bulls Betting Stats and Info
- Chicago is 12-6-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, the Bulls won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 7.5 points or more.
- Chicago's games this year have gone over the point total in 38.9% of its opportunities (seven times in 18 games with a set point total).
- The Bulls have an 8-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 72.7% of those games).
- Chicago has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -400 or shorter.
Rockets Betting Stats and Info
- Houston is 6-10-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rockets have an against-the-spread record of 5-6-1 in their 12 games as an underdog of 7.5 points or more.
- Houston's games this season have gone over the total in five out of 17 opportunities (29.4%).
- This season, the Rockets have been listed as the underdog in 15 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +310 or more on the moneyline this season in 10 such games.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Bulls scoring 26.3 points per game.
- Chicago is led in rebounding by Zach LaVine's 5.4 rebounds per game and assists by Lonzo Ball's 4.5 assists per game.
- LaVine is the top three-point shooter for the Bulls, connecting on 2.8 per game.
- Chicago's steals leader is Alex Caruso, who averages 2.2 per game. Derrick Jones Jr. leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
- Christian Wood is at the top of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.5 points per game and 11.1 rebounds per game this season.
- The Houston leader in assists is Kevin Porter Jr. with 5.1 assists per game.
- Eric Gordon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Porter tops Houston in steals with 1.3 per game, and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.