The San Antonio Spurs (15-26) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (24-18) at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022 at AT&T Center.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Friday, January 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
- Moneyline favorite: Cavaliers (-170)
- Spread: Cavaliers (-3.5)
- Total: 221
Cavaliers Betting Stats and Info
- In Cleveland's 42 games this year, it has 28 wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Cavaliers have been installed as favorites by a 2.5-point margin or more 13 times and are 9-4 ATS in those matchups.
- Cleveland's games this year have gone over the point total in 35.7% of its opportunities (15 times in 42 games with a set point total).
- The Cavaliers have been favored on the moneyline 16 total times this season. They've finished 13-3 in those games.
- Cleveland is 11-2 (winning 84.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -137 or shorter.
Spurs Betting Stats and Info
- San Antonio has played 41 games, with 22 wins against the spread.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 14-10 in their 24 games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more this year.
- San Antonio's games this season have gone over the total in 21 out of 41 opportunities (51.2%).
- This season, the Spurs have won nine out of the 29 games, or 31%, in which they've been the underdog.
- San Antonio has a record of 8-16 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Darius Garland leads the Cavaliers in scoring (19.1 points per game) and assists (7.6 assists per game).
- Cleveland is led in rebounds by Jarrett Allen's 10.8 per game.
- The Cavaliers are led by Garland from long distance. He connects on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Cleveland's steals leader is Ricky Rubio, who collects 1.4 per game. Evan Mobley leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks an outing.
San Antonio Spurs
- Dejounte Murray has the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assist lists, putting up 18.8 points and 8.9 assists per game.
- Jakob Poeltl's 8.8 rebounds per game paces San Antonio's rebounding effort. He also adds 12.4 points per game.
- Devin Vassell is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Murray tops San Antonio in steals with 2.1 per game, and Poeltl leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.