Having dropped one in a row, the Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) will take on the Dallas Cowboys (7-3). The Cowboys are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7). An over/under of 51.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Raiders
- Game Day: Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
- Spread: Cowboys (-7)
- Total: 51.5
Cowboys Betting Stats and Info
- The Cowboys, on average, are scoring 3.1 more points per game this season (29.3) than the Raiders are allowing (26.2).
- When it exceeds what Las Vegas gives up this season (26.2 points per game), Dallas is 5-1 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 5-3 overall and 4-4 against the spread when it allows fewer than 29.3 points.
- The Cowboys' offense holds a 65.2-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Raiders' defense this season (418.1 to 352.9). The Cowboys average 6.3 yards per play, while the Raiders give up 5.4.
- When the Dallas offense puts together a game with more than Las Vegas' 2021 average in yardage allowed (352.9 per game), it is 7-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Dallas has an 8-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Cowboys are 2-1 against the spread.
- Dallas games have hit the over in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
Raiders Betting Stats and Info
- The Raiders have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (22.3) as the Cowboys have allowed (21.4).
- In games where Las Vegas scores more than 21.4 points this season, it is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Dallas is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where it allows fewer than 22.3 points.
- The total number of yards the Raiders' offense has put up and the Cowboys' defense has given up per game this year is within 17.7 yards (373.3 compared to 355.6). The Raiders average 6.2 yards per play, while the Cowboys give up 6.1.
- In contests where the Las Vegas offense totals more than Dallas' average yard allowance this season (355.6 per game), it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Las Vegas is 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Las Vegas games have hit the over in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
Over/Under Stats and Trends
- Dallas games have finished over 51.5 points scored, its current matchup's over/under, five times (out of 10) this year.
- Las Vegas has played in five games this year (50% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 51.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 51.6 points per game, 0.1 more points than the total of 51.5 set for this game.
- The Cowboys and the Raiders have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 less points per game than the over/under of 51.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Cowboys have had set in games this year is 0.9 more points than this outing's point total.
- The average total for Raiders games this season is 3.0 less points than the point total of 51.5 in this outing.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 2,557 yards (255.7 ypg) to lead Dallas, completing 69.6% of his passes and tossing 20 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott has racked up 695 yards on 151 carries while finding the end zone seven times. He's also caught 32 passes for 204 yards (20.4 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Tony Pollard has been handed the ball 90 times this year and racked up 495 yards (49.5 per game) with one touchdown. He's also helped out in the passing game with 25 grabs for 224 yards
- CeeDee Lamb's leads his squad with 740 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 50 receptions (out of 77 targets) and scored six touchdowns.
- Dalton Schultz has caught 44 passes for 491 yards (49.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Cedrick Wilson has a total of 316 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 23 passes and scoring three touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons, the team's tackle and sacks leader, has collected 8.0 sacks, 13.0 TFL and 62 tackles.
- Trevon Diggs leads the team with eight interceptions, while also collecting 32 tackles and 13 passes defended.
Las Vegas Raiders
- Derek Carr leads Las Vegas with 3,041 yards on 254-of-374 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Josh Jacobs has carried the ball 89 times for 333 yards, with five touchdowns. He's also tacked on 28 catches for 173 yards.
- Kenyan Drake has racked up 229 yards (on 55 carries) with two touchdowns, while also grabbing 27 passes for 278 yards and one touchdown.
- Darren Waller paces his team with 610 receiving yards on 51 catches with two touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow has collected 524 receiving yards (52.4 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 56 receptions.
- Bryan Edwards' 21 catches (on 39 targets) have netted him 434 yards (43.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Yannick Ngakoue leads the team with 7.0 sacks, and also has 4.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Las Vegas' leading tackler, Denzel Perryman, has 114 tackles and 4.0 TFL this year.
- Johnathan Abram has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 82 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three passes defended to his name.