The Dallas Cowboys are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3), in their NFC Playoffs matchup versus the San Francisco 49ers. An over/under of 51 points has been set for the matchup.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. 49ers
- Game Day: Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
- Spread: Cowboys (-3)
- Total: 51
Cowboys Betting Stats and Info
- The Cowboys have averaged 9.7 more points scored this season (31.2) than the 49ers have allowed (21.5).
- Dallas is 9-3 overall and 10-2 against the spread when it scores more than 21.5 points.
- When San Francisco limits opposing offenses to fewer than 31.2 points, it is 9-7 overall and 9-7 against the spread.
- The 49ers have allowed 310.0 yards per game, 97.0 yards fewer than the Cowboys have generated (407.0). The Cowboys pick up 6.1 yards per play, while the 49ers allow 5.5.
- When the Dallas offense puts together a game with more than San Francisco's 2021 average in yardage allowed (310.0 per game), it is 12-2 overall and 13-1 against the spread.
- Dallas' ATS record is 13-4-0 this season.
- The Cowboys have a 10-3 record against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Eight of Dallas' 17 games with a set total have hit the over (47.1%).
49ers Betting Stats and Info
- The 49ers have scored 25.1 points per game this year, 4.0 more than the Cowboys have given up.
- When it exceeds what Dallas gives up this year (21.1 points per game), San Francisco is 9-2 overall and 8-3 against the spread.
- When Dallas limits opposing offenses to fewer than 25.1 points this year, it is 9-2 overall and 9-2 against the spread.
- The 49ers' offense has averaged 375.7 yards per game this year, 24.7 more yards than the 351.0 the Cowboys' defense has allowed. The 49ers earn 6.3 yards per play, while the Cowboys give up 5.8.
- In contests where the San Francisco offense totals more than Dallas' average yard allowance this year (351.0 per game), it is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- San Francisco is 9-8-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the 49ers are 2-1 against the spread.
- San Francisco games have gone over the point total in eight out of 17 opportunities (47.1%).
Over/Under Stats and Trends
- Dallas has played eight games with more than 51 points scored, its current matchup's point total, this season.
- Six of San Francisco's 17 games this season have had more than 51 total points scored.
- Between them, these two teams average 5.3 more points per game (56.3) than this matchup's total (51).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.4 less points per game (42.6) than this game's over/under of 51 points.
- The average over/under the Cowboys have had set in games this season is 0.6 fewer points than this outing's point total.
- The average total for 49ers games this season is 4.1 less points than the point total of 51 in this outing.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Dak Prescott has compiled 4,449 yards (261.7 ypg) on 410-of-596 passing with 37 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Ezekiel Elliott, has carried the ball 237 times for 1,002 yards (58.9 per game), scoring 10 times. He's also caught 47 passes for 287 yards and two touchdowns.
- Tony Pollard has carried the ball 130 times for 719 yards (42.3 per game) and two touchdowns while also racking up 337 yards through the air.
- CeeDee Lamb's team-high 1,102 yards as a receiver have come on 79 catches (out of 120 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper has grabbed 68 passes while averaging 50.9 yards per game and scoring eight touchdowns.
- Dalton Schultz's 78 catches are good enough for 808 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons paces the team with 13.0 sacks, and also has 20.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- Dallas' top-tackler, Jayron Kearse, has 98 tackles, 9.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions this year.
- Trevon Diggs has picked off a team-high 11 passes. He also has 52 tackles and 21 passes defended to his name.
San Francisco 49ers
- Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 3,810 yards on 68.3% passing while tossing 20 touchdown passes with 12 interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Elijah Mitchell, has carried the ball 207 times for 963 yards (56.6 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Deebo Samuel is a key figure in this offense, with 365 rushing yards on 59 carries with eight touchdowns and a team-high 1,405 receiving yards (82.6 per game) on 77 catches with six touchdowns
- George Kittle has recorded 910 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game) and six touchdowns on 71 receptions.
- Brandon Aiyuk has racked up 826 reciving yards (48.6 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
- Nick Bosa leads the team with 15.5 sacks, and also has 21.0 TFL and 52 tackles.
- Fred Warner is the team's top-tackler this year. He's picked up 137 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks.
- Jimmie Ward has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 75 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended to his name.