Two of the league's top scorers square off when Nikola Jokic (ninth, 25.7 PPG) and the Denver Nuggets (20-19) host Damian Lillard (13th, 24.0 PPG) and the Portland Trail Blazers (16-24) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Nuggets are 8-point favorites.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 13, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Nuggets (-575)
- Spread: Nuggets (-10.5)
- Total: 211.5
Nuggets Betting Stats and Info
- Denver has played 39 games, with 16 wins against the spread.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 8 points or more (in four chances).
- Denver's games this year have gone over the point total in 48.7% of its opportunities (19 times in 39 games with a set point total).
- The Nuggets have won 12 of the 21 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (57.1%).
- Denver has played as a moneyline favorite of -348 or shorter in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
Trail Blazers Betting Stats and Info
- Portland has played 40 games, with 16 wins against the spread.
- The Trail Blazers have been underdogs by 8 points or more four times this year and are 3-1 ATS in those games.
- Portland has hit the over in 46.3% of its opportunities this season (19 times over 41 games with a set point total).
- The Trail Blazers have entered the game as underdogs 19 times this season and won five, or 26.3%, of those games.
- Portland has a record of 2-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +270 on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 25.7 points per game while adding 14.1 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
- Will Barton is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, hitting 2.3 per game.
- Jokic averages 1.4 steals and 0.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Denver.
Portland Trail Blazers
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (24.0 points per game) and assists (7.3 assists per game).
- Jusuf Nurkic collects all of the boards and is the Portland leader in rebounds, grabbing 10.2 per game.
- Lillard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, averaging 3.2 treys per game.
- Robert Covington is tops on Portland in both steals (1.4) and blocks (1.3) per game.