Bookmakers have listed plenty of player props for Thursday's NFL action, including for Ezekiel Elliott, who takes to the field at 4:30 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Elliott's Dallas Cowboys (7-3) and the Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) face off in a Week 12 matchup from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Ezekiel Elliott Player Props vs. Las Vegas
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: November 25, 2021
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 65.5 (-125)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-125)
- Total Receptions Prop: Over 3 (-130)
Looking to place a wager on Elliott's player props? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Season Stats and Trends
- Elliott has rushed 151 times for a team-high 695 yards (69.5 per game), with seven touchdowns.
- He also has 32 receptions for 204 yards (20.4 per game) and one TD.
- Elliott has 124 rushing yards on 33 attempts (41.3 yards per carry) and two touchdowns in his last three games.
- He's also hauled in 12 passes for 76 yards (25.3 per game).
Prop Insights vs. Las Vegas
- Elliott has averaged 69.5 rushing yards per game this season, 7.0 fewer than Thursday's prop total.
- Elliott would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (76.5) in three of 10 games so far this season.
- Elliott rushes for 13.9 fewer yards per game than his average rushing yards over/under this season (83.4 yards).
- Elliott hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in three of his 10 opportunities this season (30.0%).
- In five of his games this year, Elliott has run for a touchdown, including two games with multiple TDs.
- Elliott's 20.4 receiving yards per game average is 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's contest (19.5).
- Elliott has gained over 19.5 receiving yards in six of 10 games this season (60.0%).
- Elliott's season average of 20.4 receiving yards per game is 4.3 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 16.1.
- Elliott has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60.0%).
- Elliott has had a receiving touchdown in one of 10 games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!