The Golden State Warriors (15-2) will attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (10-8) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at Chase Center as big, 10-point favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Warriors vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
- Moneyline favorite: Warriors (-598)
- Spread: Warriors (-10.5)
- Total: 217
Warriors Betting Stats and Info
- Against the spread, Golden State is 12-4-1 this season.
- This season, the Warriors have one against the spread win in two games as a favorite of 10 points or more.
- Golden State's games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 35.3% of its opportunities (six times in 17 games with a set point total).
- The Warriors have won 13 of the 15 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (86.7%).
- Golden State has played as a moneyline favorite of -598 or shorter in just two games this season, which they won both.
76ers Betting Stats and Info
- In Philadelphia's 18 games this season, it has nine wins against the spread.
- This year, the 76ers are winless ATS when entering a game as an underdog of 10 points or more.
- Philadelphia's games this season have hit the over seven times in 18 opportunities (38.9%).
- The 76ers have been underdogs in 11 games this season and won four (36.4%) of those contests.
- Philadelphia has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +427.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
Golden State Warriors
- Draymond Green leads the Warriors in both rebounds (7.9 per game) and assists (7.6 per game).
- Golden State's scoring leader is Stephen Curry, who puts up 28.4 points per game.
- Curry knocks down 5.4 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Golden State's steals leader is Curry, who grabs 1.7 per game. Green leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Tyrese Maxey's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the 76ers scoring and assists leaderboards with 18.7 points per game and 4.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Andre Drummond is the Philadelphia leader with 11.1 per game.
- Seth Curry is tops from three-point range for the 76ers, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- One Philadelphia player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Drummond averages 1.1 steals per game and 1.2 blocks per game.