The Indiana Pacers (8-11) are just 1-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Los Angeles Lakers (9-10) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Pacers vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Moneyline favorite: Pacers (-118)
- Spread: Pacers (-6)
- Total: 217.5
Pacers Betting Stats and Info
- In Indiana's 19 games this season, it has 10 wins against the spread.
- The Pacers are 4-6 ATS when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- Indiana's games this year have hit the over on six of 19 set point totals (31.6%).
- The Pacers have gone 3-6 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Indiana has gone 3-5 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -118 or shorter (37.5%).
Lakers Betting Stats and Info
- Los Angeles has six wins against the spread in 19 games this year.
- The Lakers have been underdogs by 1 point or more seven times this year and are 3-4 ATS in those matchups.
- Los Angeles' games this year have gone over the total in 11 out of 19 opportunities (57.9%).
- The Lakers have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- Los Angeles is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -103 or more on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers in scoring (20.9 points per game) and assists (6.1 assists per game).
- Indiana's rebounding leader is Domantas Sabonis, who grabs 11.1 per game.
- Justin Holiday is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Indiana's steals leader is Sabonis, who grabs 1.3 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 3.1 blocks a contest.
Los Angeles Lakers
- Anthony Davis is at the top of the Lakers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.3 points per game and 10.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Russell Westbrook puts in work handing out assists and is Los Angeles' assist leader with 8.7 per game.
- Carmelo Anthony is tops from three-point range for the Lakers, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Los Angeles' Westbrook has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Davis is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.