The Miami Heat (26-15) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Atlanta Hawks (17-23) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at FTX Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Heat vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Friday, January 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Heat (-200)
- Spread: Heat (-4.5)
- Total: 222
Heat Betting Stats and Info
- Miami has 24 wins against the spread in 41 games this year.
- This season, the Heat have an against the spread record of 7-9 in their 16 games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- Miami's games this year have gone over the total in 25 out of 41 opportunities (61%).
- The Heat have gone 15-11 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 57.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -157 or shorter, Miami has a record of 11-6 (64.7%).
Hawks Betting Stats and Info
- Atlanta is 15-25-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (in nine chances).
- Atlanta's games this year have hit the over on 20 of 40 set point totals (50%).
- The Hawks have entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 1-7 when they're set as an underdog of +135 or more by bookmakers this season.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- The Heat scoring leader is Tyler Herro, who averages 20.7 points per game.
- Kyle Lowry leads Miami with 8.3 assists per game and Omer Yurtseven paces the squad with 6.5 rebounds per contest.
- Duncan Robinson is the top three-point shooter for the Heat, hitting 3.1 per game.
- Lowry leads the team with one steal per game. Dewayne Dedmon collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace Miami.
- Trae Young's excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assists leaderboards with 27.7 points per game and 9.4 assists per game.
- Clint Capela collects all of the boards and is the Atlanta leader in rebounds, pulling down 13.1 per game.
- Young makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Young (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (1.5 per game).