Southeast Division foes square off when the Miami Heat (11-6) visit the Detroit Pistons (4-12) at Little Caesars Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 23, 2021. The Heat are 9-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 205.5.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Heat vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- Spread: Heat (-10.5)
- Total: 207
Heat Betting Stats and Info
- Miami has 12 wins against the spread in 17 games this year.
- The Heat have been favored by 9 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Miami's games this year have hit the over on 10 of 17 set point totals (58.8%).
- Miami's 17 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 205.5 points 11 times.
- Heat games this year have an average point total of 212.8, 7.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
Pistons Betting Stats and Info
- Detroit has played 16 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- This season, the Pistons have two against the spread wins in four games as an underdog of 9 points or more.
- Detroit's games this season have gone over the point total in 50% of its opportunities (eight times in 16 games with a set point total).
- Detroit has played 11 games this season that ended with a combined score over 205.5 points.
- The average total for Pistons games this season has been 209.4, 3.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- The Heat scoring leader is Jimmy Butler, who contributes 25.1 points per game.
- Bam Adebayo paces Miami with 10.6 rebounds a game and Kyle Lowry leads the squad with 7.6 assists per contest.
- Duncan Robinson is the top three-point shooter for the Heat, knocking down 2.9 per game.
- Miami's blocks leader is Caleb Martin, who collects 0.5 per game. Butler leads the team averaging 2.1 steals a contest.
- Jerami Grant outpaced his teammates on the Pistons scoring front by putting up 19.3 points per game. He adds 4.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Isaiah Stewart with 7.1 rebounds per game and Killian Hayes with 3.5 assists per game.
- Grant makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, averaging 1.9 treys per game.
- Hayes tops Detroit in steals with 1.6 per game, and Stewart leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.