The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-9) will look to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Miami Heat (12-6) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at Target Center as only 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Heat vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
- Moneyline favorite: Heat (-128)
- Spread: PK
- Total: 212
Heat Betting Stats and Info
- Miami has 12 wins against the spread in 18 games this year.
- So far this season, the Heat have been installed as favorites by a 1.5-point margin or more 13 times and are 7-6 ATS in those contests.
- Miami's games this year have hit the over on 10 of 18 set point totals (55.6%).
- The Heat are 8-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -128 or shorter, Miami has an 8-4 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
Timberwolves Betting Stats and Info
- Minnesota has eight wins against the spread in 17 games this season.
- This year, the Timberwolves have an ATS record of 3-5 in their eight games as an underdog of 1.5 points or more.
- Minnesota's games this year have eclipsed the over/under five times in 17 opportunities (29.4%).
- This season, the Timberwolves have been the underdog eight times and won two of those games.
- Minnesota is 2-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +107 or more on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Jimmy Butler leads the Heat in scoring, putting up 24.5 points per game.
- Bam Adebayo paces Miami with 10.5 rebounds a game and Kyle Lowry leads the squad with 7.6 assists per matchup.
- Tyler Herro hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Miami's blocks leader is Caleb Martin, who collects 0.5 per game. Butler leads the team averaging two steals a game.
- Karl-Anthony Towns is at the top of the Timberwolves scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 23.4 points per game and 9.3 rebounds per game this season.
- The Minnesota leader in assists is D'Angelo Russell with 5.7 assists per game.
- Anthony Edwards leads the Timberwolves in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.1 made threes per game.
- Towns is a defensive force for Minnesota, leading the team in both steals (1.4 per game) and blocks (1.1 per game).