The Milwaukee Bucks (10-8) host the Detroit Pistons (4-13) after winning four home games in a row. The Bucks are heavy favorites by 14.5 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 24, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- Moneyline favorite: Bucks (-1245)
- Spread: Bucks (-14.5)
- Total: 212.5
Bucks Betting Stats and Info
- Against the spread, Milwaukee is 7-11-0 this year.
- Milwaukee's games this year have gone over the total in five out of 18 opportunities (27.8%).
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over 214.5 combined points in 10 of 18 games this season.
- The Bucks have an average point total of 220.7 in their contests this year, 6.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Bucks have gone 9-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69.2% of those games).
- Milwaukee has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1245 or shorter.
Pistons Betting Stats and Info
- In Detroit's 17 games this year, it has eight wins against the spread.
- Detroit's games this season have hit the over on eight of 17 set point totals (47.1%).
- Detroit has played five games this season that have had more than 214.5 combined points scored.
- The Pistons have had an average of 209.4 points scored in their games so far this season, 5.1 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- This season, the Pistons have won three out of the 16 games, or 18.8%, in which they've been the underdog.
- Detroit has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +758.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He scores 26.9 points per game and adds 11.9 rebounds and six assists.
- The Bucks are led by Grayson Allen from long distance. He knocks down 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Antetokounmpo averages 1.2 steals and 1.9 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Milwaukee.
- The Pistons leader in scoring is Jerami Grant with 19.4 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per game and 2.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Isaiah Stewart with 7.1 rebounds per game and Cory Joseph with 3.7 assists per game.
- Grant leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Killian Hayes (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Stewart (1.2 per game).