The New York Knicks (9-8) hit the court against the Los Angeles Lakers (9-9) as 3.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 214.5.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Knicks vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
- Moneyline favorite: Knicks (-155)
- Spread: Knicks (-5.5)
- Total: 214
Knicks Betting Stats and Info
- New York has seven wins against the spread in 17 games this season.
- This season, the Knicks have just two against the spread wins in nine games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- New York's games this year have hit the over in 35.3% of its opportunities (six times in 17 games with a set point total).
- In five of 17 games this season, New York and its opponents have scored more than 214.5 points.
- Knicks outings this year have an average point total of 214.1, 0.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Knicks have won seven of the 13 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (53.8%).
- New York has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter.
Lakers Betting Stats and Info
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 6-12-0 this season.
- This year, the Lakers have two against the spread wins in three games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Los Angeles' games this year have hit the over in 61.1% of its opportunities (11 times in 18 games with a set point total).
- Los Angeles has played 12 games this season that have had more than 214.5 combined points scored.
- Lakers outings this season have a 220.1-point average over/under, 5.6 more points than this game's point total.
- The Lakers have won two of the six games they've played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has won one of its three games when they're the underdog by at least +135 on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
New York Knicks
- The Knicks points, rebounds and assists leader is Julius Randle. He averages 20.4 points per game and adds 10 rebounds and 5.1 assists.
- Evan Fournier connects on 2.2 threes per game to lead the Knicks.
- New York's blocks leader is Mitchell Robinson, who records 1.7 per game. Kemba Walker leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a game.
Los Angeles Lakers
- Anthony Davis leads the team in both scoring (24.6 points per game) and rebounding (10.5 rebounds per game).
- Russell Westbrook puts in work dishing out assists and is Los Angeles' assist leader with 8.7 per game.
- Carmelo Anthony leads the Lakers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Los Angeles' Westbrook has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Davis is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.