The Denver Nuggets (9-8) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Portland Trail Blazers (9-8) on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at Moda Center as 5.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Trail Blazers vs. Nuggets
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
- Moneyline favorite: Trail Blazers (-214)
- Spread: Trail Blazers (-6.5)
- Total: 213.5
Trail Blazers Betting Stats and Info
- Portland has played 17 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- The Trail Blazers have been favored by 5.5 points or more five times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Portland's games this year have gone over the point total eight times in 17 opportunities (47.1%).
- The Trail Blazers are 9-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69.2% of those games).
- Portland has a 3-2 record (winning 60% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -214 or shorter.
Nuggets Betting Stats and Info
- Denver has played 17 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- This year, the Nuggets have just one against the spread win in four games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Denver's games this season have gone over the total in six out of 17 opportunities (35.3%).
- The Nuggets have won four of the nine games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Denver is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +175 or more on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
Portland Trail Blazers
- Damian Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in points and assists. He contributes 21.6 points per game while also adding 8.1 assists.
- Portland is led in rebounds by Jusuf Nurkic's 11.2 per game.
- The Trail Blazers are led by CJ McCollum from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Portland's steals leader is Nurkic, who collects 1.4 per game. Robert Covington leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets with 26.4 points per game, 13.6 rebounds per game, and 6.4 assists per game.
- Will Barton leads the Nuggets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Jokic is a defensive force for Denver, leading the team in both steals (1.2 per game) and blocks (0.9 per game).