The Sacramento Kings (6-12) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (10-8) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is set at 224.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Trail Blazers vs. Kings
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- Moneyline favorite: Trail Blazers (-137)
- Spread: Trail Blazers (-2)
- Total: 217
Trail Blazers Betting Stats and Info
- Portland is 8-9-1 against the spread this season.
- So far this season, the Trail Blazers have been installed as favorites by a 2.5-point margin or more 12 times and are 8-3-1 ATS in those games.
- Portland's games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 50% of its opportunities (nine times in 18 games with a set point total).
- Portland's games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 224 points seven times.
- The average point total in Trail Blazers games this season is 222.6, 1.4 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- The Trail Blazers have won 10 of the 14 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (71.4%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -137 or shorter, Portland has a 10-2 record (winning 83.3% of its games).
Kings Betting Stats and Info
- Sacramento has seven wins against the spread in 18 games this season.
- The Kings are 3-6 ATS when underdogs by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Sacramento's games this season have hit the over seven times in 18 opportunities (38.9%).
- Sacramento has combined with its opponent to score more than 224 points in seven of 18 games this season.
- The average total for Kings games this season is 223.8 points, 0.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Kings have won two of the 10 games they've played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Sacramento has won two of its nine games, or 22.2%, when they're the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
Portland Trail Blazers
- Damian Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in points and assists. He averages 21.8 points per game while tacking on 7.9 assists.
- Portland is led in rebounds by Jusuf Nurkic's 10.9 per game.
- The Trail Blazers are led by CJ McCollum from long distance. He connects on 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Nurkic leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Robert Covington collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Portland.
- De'Aaron Fox's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.9 points per game and 5.6 assists per game.
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, getting 9.8 per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 4.2 treys per game.
- Sacramento's Tyrese Haliburton has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with one per game.