The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Philadelphia Eagles will feature in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs. The Buccaneers are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -8.5). The total for this one is set at 46 points.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Buccaneers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
- Spread: Buccaneers (-8.5)
- Total: 45
Buccaneers Betting Stats and Info
- The Buccaneers have scored 30.1 points per game this season, 7.5 more than the Eagles have given up.
- Tampa Bay is 12-2 overall and 9-5 against the spread when it scores over 22.6 points.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows fewer than 30.1 points the Eagles have accumulated a 9-4 overall record and a 9-4 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers' offense has averaged 405.9 yards per game this season, 77.1 more than the 328.8 the Eagles' defense has allowed. The Buccaneers earn 6.2 yards per play, while the Eagles allow 5.4.
- In contests where the Tampa Bay offense totals over Philadelphia's average yard allowance (328.8 per game), it is 9-6 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- Tampa Bay is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are 7-4 against the spread when favored by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in nine of Tampa Bay's 17 games with a set total.
Eagles Betting Stats and Info
- The Eagles have averaged 5.3 more points this season (26.1) than the Buccaneers have allowed (20.8).
- In games where Philadelphia scores more than 20.8 points this season, it is 8-6 overall and 9-5 against the spread.
- When the Tampa Bay defense allows less than 26.1 points this season, the Buccaneers have pieced together a 10-1 overall record and a 7-4 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have a 28.4-yard advantage in total yards gained per game versus total yards allowed compared to the Buccaneers (359.9 to 331.5). The Eagles are averaging 5.9 yards per play, while the Buccaneers are giving up 5.4 per play.
- Philadelphia's record this year when it racks up more than Tampa Bay's average yards allowed (331.5): 6-4 overall, 6-4 ATS.
- So far this year, Philadelphia has put together a 9-8-0 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in 10 of Philadelphia's 17 games with a set total.
Over/Under Stats and Trends
- Of 17 games so far this year, Tampa Bay has played 12 with more than 46 points scored, its current matchup's over/under.
- Philadelphia has played in nine games this year (52.9% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 46 points.
- These teams average 56.2 points per game combined, 10.2 more than the total of 46.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 fewer points per game (43.4) than this game's total of 46 points.
- The average total for Buccaneers games this season is 3.5 more points than the over/under of 46 in this game.
- Eagles games this year have averaged an over/under of 46.8 points, 0.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tom Brady has 5,316 yards passing for Tampa Bay, completing 67.5% of his passes and tossing 43 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season.
- Ronald Jones II has racked up 428 yards on 101 carries while finding the end zone four times.
- Ke'Shawn Vaughn has carried the ball 36 times for 180 yards (10.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Mike Evans' team-high 1,035 yards as a receiver have come on 74 catches (out of 114 targets) with 14 touchdowns.
- Rob Gronkowski has put together an 802-yard season so far with six touchdowns, reeling in 55 passes on 89 targets.
- Tyler Johnson has hauled in 36 grabs for 360 yards, an average of 21.2 yards per game..
- Shaquil Barrett has 10 sacks to pace the team, and also has nine TFL, 51 tackles, and one interception.
- Tampa Bay's leading tackler, Devin White, has 128 tackles, eight TFL, and 3.5 sacks this year.
- Mike Edwards leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 45 tackles, one TFL, and seven passes defended.
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 3,144 yards (184.9 ypg) to lead Philadelphia, completing 61.3% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 784 yards (46.1 ypg) on 139 carries with 10 touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has run for 754 yards across 137 attempts.
- Devonta Smith leads his squad with 916 receiving yards on 64 catches with five touchdowns.
- Dallas Goedert has caught 56 passes and compiled 830 receiving yards (48.8 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Quez Watkins' 43 receptions (on 62 targets) have netted him 647 yards (38.1 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Javon Hargrave leads the team with 7.5 sacks, and also has nine TFL and 63 tackles.
- Alex Singleton, Philadelphia's top tackler, has 130 tackles, four TFL, and one interception this year.
- Darius Slay has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 52 tackles, five TFL, and nine passes defended to his name.