The Detroit Pistons (9-31) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (20-18) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 214.5.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Friday, January 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Raptors (-400)
- Spread: Raptors (-9)
- Total: 212.5
Raptors Betting Stats and Info
- Toronto has 21 wins against the spread in 38 games this season.
- This season, the Raptors have an ATS record of 3-4 in their seven games as a favorite of 7.5 points or more.
- Toronto's games this year have gone over the point total 23 times in 38 opportunities (60.5%).
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over 214.5 combined points in 22 of 38 games this season.
- Raptors matchups this year have an average total of 213.4, 1.1 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Raptors have an 11-5 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 68.8% of those games).
- Toronto is 4-2 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -285 or shorter.
Pistons Betting Stats and Info
- In Detroit's 40 games this season, it has 19 wins against the spread.
- The Pistons are 12-11 ATS when underdogs by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Detroit's games this year have hit the over on 20 of 40 set point totals (50%).
- Detroit has played 19 games this season that have had more than 214.5 combined points scored.
- The Pistons have had an average of 212.2 points scored in their games so far this season, 2.3 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- The Pistons have won seven, or 18.9%, of the 37 games they've played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Detroit has won four of its 25 games, or 16%, when they're the underdog by at least +232 on the moneyline.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors in points and assists. He contributes 22.0 points per game while tacking on 6.6 assists.
- Toronto's rebounding leader is Scottie Barnes, who grabs 8.0 per game.
- The Raptors are led by VanVleet from long distance. He connects on 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- Toronto's steals leader is Gary Trent Jr., who grabs 1.9 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- Cade Cunningham's excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Pistons scoring and assists leaderboards with 15.4 points per game and 5.4 assists per game.
- Isaiah Stewart collects all of the boards and is the Detroit leader in rebounds, pulling down 8.3 per game.
- Saddiq Bey is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Cunningham (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Stewart (1.3 per game).