The Oklahoma City Thunder (6-11) are heavy, 11.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Utah Jazz (11-6) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at Paycom Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on this matchup? Bet with the best by clicking here or downloading the WynnBET app.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
- Moneyline favorite: Jazz (-854)
- Spread: Jazz (-13)
- Total: 208.5
Jazz Betting Stats and Info
- Against the spread, Utah is 10-7-0 this year.
- The Jazz have always covered the spread this season when favored by 11.5 points or more.
- Utah's games this year have eclipsed the over/under seven times in 17 opportunities (41.2%).
- The Jazz have been favored on the moneyline 16 total times this season. They've gone 10-6 in those games.
- Utah has played as a moneyline favorite of -854 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
Thunder Betting Stats and Info
- Oklahoma City has 11 wins against the spread in 17 games this season.
- The Thunder are 3-2 ATS when underdogs by 11.5 points or more this year.
- Oklahoma City's games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 29.4% of its opportunities (five times in 17 games with a set point total).
- The Thunder have won five, or 31.2%, of the 16 games they've played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Oklahoma City has been at least a +575 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
Download the WynnBET app now for access to boosted parlays, unique markets and more!
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 24 points per game.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert's 14.9 rebounds per game and assists by Mike Conley's 5.6 assists per game.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, hitting 3.1 per game.
- Utah's blocks leader is Gobert, who averages two per game. Mitchell leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Josh Giddey is number one on the Thunder leaderboard in both rebounds (7.3 per game) and assists (5.7 per game).
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has the title of Oklahoma City's top scorer by putting up 20.4 points per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander tops Oklahoma City in steals with 1.1 per game, and Darius Bazley leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.